Imposing Outside, Very Livable Within
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A hipped roof, an entry with columns and a door flanked by sidelights and topped by an arched transom, plus two arched windows, greet visitors to this transitional-style home plan most impressively.
- The comfortable public portion of the house consists of a formal dining room delineated by columns, a polygonally shaped study, a fireplaced living room and a sensational kitchen with a pantry closet, two islands and a large breakfast bar that divides it from the morning room.
- Walled almost entirely with windows and access to the covered patio in back, the morning room is a bright and cheerful gathering place.
- In the bedroom wing, the master bedroom opens to the patio, while the compartmented master bath features two large walk-in closets, garden tub, glass-block shower and two higher lavatories. Bedrooms two and three share the other full bath.
- The side-entry garage is big enough to store a golf cart.
- Related Plan: See this related house plan: 31002D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.