Imposing Outside, Very Livable Within
About This Plan
- A hipped roof, an entry with columns and a door flanked by sidelights and topped by an arched transom, plus two arched windows, greet visitors to this transitional-style home plan most impressively.
- The comfortable public portion of the house consists of a formal dining room delineated by columns, a polygonally shaped study, a fireplaced living room and a sensational kitchen with a pantry closet, two islands and a large breakfast bar that divides it from the morning room.
- Walled almost entirely with windows and access to the covered patio in back, the morning room is a bright and cheerful gathering place.
- In the bedroom wing, the master bedroom opens to the patio, while the compartmented master bath features two large walk-in closets, garden tub, glass-block shower and two higher lavatories. Bedrooms two and three share the other full bath.
- The side-entry garage is big enough to store a golf cart.
- Related Plan: See this related house plan: 31002D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,424 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,424 sq. ft.
- Entry: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 11"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 605 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick