Spacious Sunken Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Step inside this home and you are greeted with views to the living room with fireplace and angled stairs ahead. To your right, french doors open to the den and a hallway takes you to the back of the home.
- The family room has a fireplace and the room is open to the nook and kitchen.
- All the bedrooms are located on the second floor.
- Related Plan: Get a finished basement with house plan 23121JD (4,377 sq. ft.) and 23105JD (4,080 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plans 2362JD (3,213 sq. ft.), 2359JD (3,015 sq. ft.) and 23045JD (2,625 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building this house plan in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss