Just-The-Right-Size 4-Bed Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- The third in the series, this modern Farmhouse house plan is the mid-sized version and has lots of classic modern farmhouse charm.
- An L-shaped front porch welcomes you to the home and gives you access to the foyer through French doors.
- The kitchen has a large island and views across to the great room fireplace, the dining room. A deck off the dining room gives you outdoor space to enjoy.
- A study and a 4th bedroom flank the foyer.
- On the upper floor, the master suite has a huge walk-in closet and a walk-in shower. Two more bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 500041VV (2,491 sq. ft.) and 500070VV (2,510 sq. ft. with a 2-car attached garage) and get a larger version with house plan 500020VV (4,348 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,289 sq. ft.
- Attic: 474 sq. ft.
- Deck: 141 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Attic 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss