Lanai and Balcony Beauty
About This Plan
- Enjoy the views of the ocean with this beautiful beach house. All the important living areas are on the upper floor leaving room for cars, storage and a game room below.
- An elevator gets you up and down as do a set of stairs off the foyer. Plus, a spiral stair in back takes you from lanai to lanai.
- Balconies grace the front-facing bedrooms and the office.
- The master has sliding door access tot he covered lani as does the nook and living room in back.
- The living room ceiling steps from 10' to 12' and is open to the kitchen where a large island workspace gives room for the cook and company.
- The metal roof is a truss design and has a 4:12 pitch.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,646 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,115 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,126 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 742 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 228 sq. ft.
- Entry: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 78' 2"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1092 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss