Lavish Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Decked out with gorgeous special ceiling treatments, interior columns and built-ins, this lavish Florida house plan is designed to impress.
- Walls of windows all across the back of the house showcase the outdoor living areas.
- Folding glass door systems slide back to bring the outside in.
- The circular dining room is a unique feature with its 13' diameter, built-ins and a bank of triple windows.
- While there is a lovely formal living room, the heart of the home is in the huge open living area comprised of the kitchen, family room and dinette.
- The kitchen island is enormous, adding counter space as well as storage.
- Three of the bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home, with a quiet study at the very back of the home.
- The luxurious master suite takes up the whole left side of the home and boasts a tray ceiling, sitting area and a spa-like master bathroom with the soaking tub set off by four columns.
- This is truly a lavish and impressive home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,869 sq. ft.
- Entry: 108 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 123' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 994 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss