Light-Filled Contemporary Log Home Plan
About This Plan
- This contemporary log home plan provides a ton of natural light through a gable with fixed glass and French doors on the front sun deck.
- The Great room includes a rock fireplace and beautiful staircase leading to a loft above.
- A step saver kitchen and dining room are adjoined by bar counter seating and have a nearby sliding glass door to the rear yard.
- Two bedrooms on one end of the house share a bathroom while the master suite is privately located on the opposite side. This expansive master suite has a walk-in closet and private bathroom with linen storage and if desired, the potential to share the Great room fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick