Living in Grandeur
About This Plan
- Two levels of luxurious living space come with enough rooms to make everyone happy.
- There's a secluded first floor guest suite for the grandparents and up on the second floor a reading alcove, enormous game room and cards area.
- Both the grand foyer and the formal living room have ceilings that rise up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- The kitchen is the command center, with views of the bayed breakfast room and giant family room so you can keep an eye on things while preparing meals.
- A stunning master suite boasts a bayed sitting area and a massive walk-in closet with a storage chest in the middle.
- On the second floor, the balcony bridge is open on two sides so you can look down below.
- Every bedroom has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Both the reading alcove and the game room have doors to an upstairs balcony where you can get some fresh air.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,057 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,198 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 577 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 146' 4"
- Depth: 83' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1454 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick