Living Out My Country Home Plan Dream
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Live your dream with this stunning country-inspired 3-bedroom farmhouse plan, which features a fresh exterior, dramatic accents, large and inviting covered front porch, and a 2-car garage (with a 3-car side garage option).
- Abundant natural light guides your way through the foyer to the open-concept family room and kitchen, where you'll find a fireplace, airy breakfast nook, oversized island with seating, and a roomy walk-in pantry with a convenient butler's pantry. A large covered lanai and adjacent barbecue area with a kitchen make outdoor entertaining a delight.
- A quiet study in the front of the home offers privacy and versatility.
- Your private main-floor master suite boasts a lovely tray ceiling, 5-piece bath, and a generously sized walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- Bonus space on the second level gives you versatility and room to grow.
3-Car Side Garage Option - Main Level
3-Car Side Garage Option - Upper Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,787 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 457 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 519 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 923 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 68' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick