About This Plan
- Both mountainous and flat settings would be well suited for this gorgeous log home plan.
- The central great room separating a master suite from the family area containing the kitchen and dining rooms gives each area its own privacy.
- The dining room has French door access to the deck. The opposite side has the master suite complete with private bathroom and deck access as well.
- A beautiful staircase leads to the upper level bedrooms each equipped with plenty of closet space and a loft area with bathroom and nearby linen closet.
- Ceilings: 8'2" standard.
- Foundation: Crawlspace with basement and daylight basement options available.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,584 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 818 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Stick