Lovely Two-Story House Plan with Rear-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof sits atop this lovely, two-story house plan, complete with a charming front porch, and rear-facing, double garage.
- Once inside, tall ceilings allow additional light to filter into the foyer, while an open floor plan is revealed to the left. The great room leads to the kitchen, which features a prep island and wrap-around counter with seating for casual meals.
- Access a rear porch, ideal for grilling, just off the breakfast nook, while a formal dining room is tucked behind the stairwell.
- The master suite is located on the main level, and features a 5-fixture bathroom with a freestanding tub and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the second level, along with dual sinks in a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,154 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 526 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 213 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12