Low Country Cottage House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Raised high off the ground, this Low Country cottage house plan makes a wonderful primary residence or a vacation retreat.
- A huge great room is separated from the dining room only by a pass-though fireplace. Both are surrounded by an 8' wide covered porch. A lower deck drops down a few steps and is uncovered to catch the sun.
- The master suite resides on the main floor and has access to the rear grilling porch.
- Upstairs, a computer center and loft overlook the great room below. Two bedrooms, one with a vaulted ceiling, share a bathroom with two sinks.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor; 21'11' vaulted great room and dining room; 12'11' vaulted bedroom 3.
- To save useable space, utilities go in the attic in the slab and crawlspace versions and can go in the basement if you choose that foundation option.