Luxury 4-Bed Home Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level with Game Room and Display Garage
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Large rooms with soaring ceilings highlight this spectacular European design.
- Both the 26' high foyer and the 20' high living room with fireplace have two-story ceilings. Main stair is extra wide at 4'8" and flairs wider at the bottom (note the rear stair is a more traditional 4'-width).
- Enjoy meals in the large formal dining room that is open to both the foyer and the living room. A 17' vaulted ceiling crowns the keeping room with another fireplace and access to two porches.
- There is lots of space to move around in the huge kitchen with 4'8"-square walk-in pantry, that adjoins a sunny breakfast nook.
- The master suite enjoys its own private porch (10' by 5') as well as a bayed sitting area and deluxe bathroom with walk-in shower and double sinks. Upstairs, three generously-sized bedrooms each have their own bathrooms and Bed 4 enjoys an 11' high ceiling.
- Note the balcony bridge that overlooks both the foyer and the living room below.
- Build out the lower level as shown and get a game room that looks out to the display garage (25' by 24'8"), shown in our photo gallery with a Corvette.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 24356TW (3,187 sq. ft.) and 24327TW (2,502 sq. ft.). Get 4 bedrooms with house plans 24335TW and 24336TW.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,892 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 208 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 877 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss