Luxury Craftsman Home Plan with Loads of Porch Space
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Derived from our beautiful Exclusive Craftsman House Plan 73376HS, this version adds a stunning screened porch with fireplace to the back-left corner and a porch stretching across the entire back of the home. Designed for a lot with views to the back, it delivers on that goal.
- French doors welcome you to the home with room for a built-in bench and a walk-in coat closet.
- The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the great room to the sunny dinette. The sun room has three angled walls with windows and access to the screened porch. A private study behind French doors off the entry makes a nice retreat.
- The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. Three bedrooms and an office - plus convenient laundry - complete the second floor.
- Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.
- Related Plans: Remove the back porches and get a 2-story great room with house plan 73376HS.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,564 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"