Luxury New American House Plan with Two Master Suites and an Elevator
About This Plan
- This sprawling, New American house plan presents loads of outdoor living spaces, uniquely shaped rooms, and luxurious features throughout the design. The plan includes a master suite on both the main level and second level.
- The deluxe kitchen boasts floor to ceiling windows to bring the outdoors inside, and a massive island doubles as a lounge area. Behind the kitchen, a large working pantry includes a second sink, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
- A complete outdoor kitchen is ideal for entertaining, and located near the 4-car garage.
- The left wing of the home is occupied by a master suite, with a vaulted ceiling above an octagon-shaped room, which includes two closets and a luxurious ensuite.
- The second master suite can be found upstairs, and features oversized windows that overlook a wrap-around balcony, and a circular ensuite. Also upstairs, discover two additional bedroom suites that share a covered balcony, and an exercise room.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This house plan cannot be built in the state of Maryland.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,442 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,924 sq. ft.
- Storage: 1,276 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,816 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 968 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 167' 0"
- Depth: 113' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1915 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Framing Type: Truss