Magnificent Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This deluxe Mediterranean home is a marvelous example of the best of Florida living.
- The magnificent covered lanai stretches across almost the entire back of the home giving you beautiful outdoor space with its summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace.
- All the main living areas have special ceiling treatments with great visual appeal.
- The living room and dining room are perfect for entertaining with the open layout and large wet bar.
- In back, the informal area has an enormous family room with a wall of glass so you can overlook the backyard.
- Set off by itself, the secluded master suite is a true oasis with its tray ceiling and sitting area at one end.
- On the other side of the home, bedroom 4 is large enough for a wonderful in-law suite.
- NOTE: Contact us for pricing and availability if building in Collier and Lee Counties, Florida as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,934 sq. ft.
- Entry: 278 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 10"
- Depth: 121' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1073 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss