Majestic Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative wood trim adorns the outside of this majestic Mountain home plan.
- Inside, the spacious foyer opens up to a huge two-story great room with fireplace.
- The open layout lets you view the kitchen and dining room at the same time.
- Sliding glass doors open to a screened porch on one side and a covered deck in back.
- The first floor ' suite has its own private balcony.
- Two over-sized bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a loft that overlooks the great room below.
- A spacious lower level holds an office, huge rec room with wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,024 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 872 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 884 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N