Master-Down New American House Plan with Upstairs Bonus and Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Clean white cladding and painted brick contrasting with dark window sashes and shutters create a modern palette that is highly desired by today's buyers. Steeply pitched gables and shed dormers complete the facade.
- The interior is as fresh and bright as the exterior - large, open rooms with wide window expanses flood the inside with natural light and liveliness. The main level holds the gathering areas and the master suite.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and features a large island. The dining area handles all meals from breakfast to holiday parties. The mudroom provides a barrier from the outside and helps prevent clutter.
- The master suite gives you a five-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet. The first floor guest suite is just what a weary traveler needs to arrive to and doubles as a home work space.
- The upper level has two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets. The optional bonus room has many functions from simple storage to recreation space - you decide.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710381BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,341 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 538 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 340 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick