Master Down Newport Masterpiece
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Embodying the essence of Newport elegance, the shingle-style gables, gambrels, columns, turrets and verandas entice visitors to approach. This master down version of our popular master-up plan (see house plan 232119JD) is a welcome addition to this luxury home plan series.
- You are immediately drawn from the traditional foyer into the spectacular grand circular rotunda with its domed ceiling. The two-story great room beyond, with its curved bayed window, anchors the expansive family living area.
- Formal dining room provides for grand entertaining, while the intimate library and circular sitting room allow for quiet activities. And the outdoor living room with fireplace makes a great place to retreat to with friends.
- Service spaces including a butlery, mud room with elevator and back stair enhance the home's functionality.
- The kitchen is a gourmet's dream and is designed for multiple chefs and the creation of culinary delights.
- The master suite is a magnificent private retreat and has its own private patio. The master bath with soaking tub, spacious double closets and vanities has it all.
- A home theater, game room, laundry and kitchen room round out the upper floor.
- Related Plans: See these master-up designs - 23415JD (with finished basement), 23219JD, 23222JD (with third floor loft with private deck) and 23220JD (with a 2-story gym).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.