Grand Estate Home with Lots of Extras
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Embodying the essence of Newport elegance, the shingle-style gables, gambrels, columns, turrets and verandas entice visitors to approach.
- You are immediately drawn from the traditional foyer into the spectacular grand circular rotunda with its domed ceiling. The two-story grand room beyond, with its curved bayed window, anchors the expansive family living area.
- Formal living and dining rooms provide for grand entertaining, while the intimate library and study allow for quiet activities. Service spaces including a butlery, mud room with elevator and back stair enhance the home's functionality.
- The kitchen is a gourmet's dream and is designed for multiple chefs and the creation of culinary delights.
- The upstairs master suite is a magnificent retreat. The master bath with a columned soaking tub, spacious double closets and vanities, stepped ceiling, balcony and stacked washer/dryer has it all. Three suites have walk-in closets and private baths. The guest suite features a turreted sitting area.
- A home theater, game room and deck round out this floor.
- On the third floor, a large loft with a deck and full bath makes for an airy retreat.
- Related Plans: Cut down on space and eliminate the third story loft with house plan 23219JD.
- Gain a two-story gym with house plan 23220JD.
- Get a main floor master suite with house plan 23414JD.
- Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 23415JD.
- See a video of these alternate versions . Click here to begin.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,430 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 4,055 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 105' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1355 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss