Newport Elegance Award-Winning Luxury Plan
About This Plan
- Embodying the essence of Newport elegance, the shingle-style gables, gambrels, columns, turrets and verandas entice visitors to approach.
- You are immediately drawn from the traditional foyer into the spectacular grand circular rotunda with its domed ceiling. The two-story grand room beyond, with its curved bayed window, anchors the expansive family living area.
- Formal living and dining rooms provide for grand entertaining, while the intimate library and study allow for quiet activities. Service spaces including a butlery, mud room with elevator and back stair enhance the home's functionality.
- The kitchen is a gourmet's dream and is designed for multiple chefs and the creation of culinary delights.
- The master suite is a magnificent private retreat. The master bath with a columned soaking tub, spacious double closets and vanities, stepped ceiling, balcony and stacked washer/dryer has it all. The children's suites are highlighted by playful and unique spaces.
- A home theater, game room, laundry and crafts room round out the upper floor.
- This award-winning luxury house plan won Street of Dreams "Best of Show" honors
- Related Plans: Get a main floor master suite with house plan 23414JD.
- Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 23415JD.
- Get a third floor loft with private deck with house plan 23222JD and 23220JD (with a 2-story gym).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 4,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 135' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1345 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss