Newport Masterpiece with Finished Walkout
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Embodying the essence of Newport elegance, the shingle-style gables, gambrels, columns, turrets and verandas entice visitors to approach. Part of our popular Newport series, this one offers a finished walkout basement for your special lot.
- You are immediately drawn from the traditional foyer into the spectacular grand circular rotunda with its domed ceiling. The two-story great room beyond, with its curved bayed window, anchors the expansive family living area.
- Formal dining room provides for grand entertaining, while the intimate library and circular sitting room allow for quiet activities. And the outdoor living room with fireplace makes a great place to retreat to with friends.
- Service spaces including a butlery, mud room with elevator and back stair enhance the home's functionality.
- The kitchen is a gourmet's dream and is designed for multiple chefs and the creation of culinary delights.
- Upstairs, the master suite is a magnificent private retreat with its own step-up sitting room with fireplace. The master bath with a columned soaking tub, spacious double closets and vanities has it all. The children's suites are highlighted by playful and unique spaces. Plus there is the guest suite with circular sitting room.
- A great home office setup comes with its own conference room and kitchen.
- Related Plans: Finish the basement later with these house plans - 23414JD (master down), 23219JD, 23222JD (with third floor loft with private deck) and 23220JD (with a 2-story gym).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.