Master-Up Modern Farmhouse Plan 2-Sided Fireplace
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The large gable centered above the entry porch on this 3-bed modern farmhouse is flanked by a shed roof on each side giving you great light and space on the second floor.
- The foyer opens to the great room which has sliding doors on the back wall giving you access to a broad rear porch. A 2-sided fireplace is shared between the great room and the screen porch.
- A 4' by 8' kitchen island gives you great work space and can comfortably sit four people. With access to the garage just steps away, it is a simple task to unload groceries and store them in the large prep kitchen.
- An office in front can be used as a fourth bedroom if needed with a full bath outside the door.
- A roomy loft awaits at the top of the stairs. Two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath and the master suite occupies the right side of the floor and has a 5-fixture bath and two walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get smaller versions with house plans 14677RK (2,584 sq. ft.) and 14676RK (2,453 sq. ft.). Get a smaller version with house plan 14681RK (2,046 sq. ft.).
- Note: Please allow 5 days for crawlspace, slab, or walkout foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss