Mediterranean Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- A Tuscan exterior blends with a fabluous floor plan to produce a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
- Your first impression will be through the front courtyard with a pergola off the dining room.
- The grand hall leads you into the formal living room with a wall of windows to enjoy the views.
- Both a butler's pantry and a wine cellar aid in entertaining and are conveniently near the dining room.
- Two sets of double doors off the informal family room lead to a marvelous lanai.
- The master suite is filled with luxuries from a large sitting room to its own private master porch with fireplace to a room-sized walk-in closet and spa bath.
- A gallery hall is filled with double doors that lead to the front loggia and on to the library and a family/guest bedroom.
- Upstairs, the game room has access to a spacious terrace. The kids get their own baths and a work area is great for homework. If you need more room there is space available in the step-down media area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,205 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,929 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,276 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 6"
- Depth: 160' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1441 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick