Mediterranean Family House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Wide openings between the foyer and the formal living and dining room gives you an easy flow when entertaining in this two-story Mediterranean house plan.
- A walk-in pantry and a handy butler's pantry are placed near the kitchen.
- Use the den in back as an extra bedroom since it has a closet and close proximity to a bathroom.
- In the family room, two sets of double doors open to the rear covered porch where you can relax in the shade.
- The large kitchen has a peninsula eating bar and is placed so you can enjoy the fireplace when working at the sink.
- Upstairs, each bedroom gets a walk-in closet with the master suite having two.
- Even the loft space gets a big walk-in closet.
- The tandem three car garage has openings at both ends so you can drive a golf cart right in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 52' 8"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss