Mid-Century Modern Dogtrot House Plan with 4 Beds and 3 Baths
About This Plan
- This mid-century modern-style dogtrot house plan (that's what you call a home design with a covered breezeway that separates two distinct portions of a home) gives you 2,340 square feet of single-level living with 4 beds and 3 baths. The elongated exterior makes this home look like it could be an extra in a movie, found in the vast desert of Palm Springs, California, or in any area with up and coming modern styles.
- Contrasting light and dark shades of wood and an abundance of glass give the home great curb appeal. Head over to the entryway to see how this space is divided by a gorgeous dog trot with a built-in fireplace.
- The front or right side of the home is complete with a spacious 3-car garage, a beautiful entryway, family room, kitchen, and in-law suite with a walk-in closet and full bath. This area is perfect for a live-in grandparent, kids that want a separate room, guest room, or even a separate storage room to provide entertainment and privacy.
- The opposite side of the home is finished with another family room and a dining room, separated by a two-way fireplace. The kitchen can also be found connected to the dining room, with a walk-in pantry and spacious kitchen island.
- Behind this space and down the hallway is where the bedrooms and bathrooms can be found. A hall bath that bedrooms 2 and 3 share can be found here, along with the laundry room and master bedroom.
- The master suite has a gorgeous bathroom, with double vanities, a separate shower and toilet area, and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 10' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss