Mid-century Modern Home Plan with Courtyard and Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This mid-century modern home plan, designed for a side sloping lot, has two courtyards and a drive-under garage. The plan's exterior brings together wood, stucco, and stone to give it the ultimate modern look. Once you step into the house, you will be amazed by the unique floor plan.
- The house is separated into 3 sections. The first section includes the kitchen, great room, and dining room. The great room is warmed by a fireplace and lies beneath exposed beams. The kitchen includes a wine room, a large kitchen island, and a walk-in pantry.
- The second area is the living area that includes a living room, and bedrooms 2 and 3. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet and they share a jack and jill bath. There is also a convenient laundry room in this section.
- The third section is the master suite which is secluded from the main living area for maximum privacy. The master suite has a sitting area and access to its own patio. The master bath includes his/her closets, a walk-in shower, and a walk-in closet with its own laundry room.
- A central courtyard with an outdoor fireplace provides great entertainment options and brings the sections together nicely. On the basement level, the house includes a side load 3 car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,725 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12