Modern 2-Bed Not-Too-Big House Plan
About This Plan
- Ideal for view lots of all kinds, this is an exciting, open and bright "not-too-big" house.
- Modern lines with two stories of front-facing windows and 12-foot full center open sliding door system open to a full width 8-foot deep covered porch..
- The main floor has a vaulted kitchen, dining and living room, full of space and light.
- The main floor bedroom has a generous closet and built in study.
- A built-in desk serves as a study area at the top of the stairs where you can enjoy views out the back and to people below. The second bedroom and bath complete the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick