Modern 2-Bed Split Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- This gorgeous, modern home plan offers dramatic slanted roof lines, a variety of complimentary exterior materials, and abundant natural light.
- An open-concept floor plan creates a spacious, main-floor living space with high ceilings. The kitchen offers an island for added workspace and sliding doors allow easy access outdoors.
- Upstairs, a bedroom with a walk-in closet, shares a 4-fixture bath with a second bedroom.
- A powder bath, just off the garage, doubles as a laundry room for added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 590 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 89 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 397 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss