Modern 2-Bedroom House Plan with Open-Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This lovely, 2-bedroom modern house plan features ample natural light, a brick exterior with wood accents, and a covered, front entry.
- The living room, kitchen, and dining room offer a high, slanted ceiling and clean sight lines between the rooms.
- The kitchen features a large island with seating for three, and the adjacent dining room extends outdoors through sliding doors.
- A second living space is available just past the 1-car garage, and conveniently located next to powder bath and laundry room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a 4-fixture bathroom.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 602 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 637 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 274 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss