Modern 2-Story House Plan with Home Office, Sun Deck and Lower Level Expansion
3.5 - 4.5
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Oversized windows consume the front elevation of this Modern 2-Story house plan, ensuring a light and airy interior that delivers 3,888 square feet of living space. An oversized 2-car garage has a single 18' by 8' overhead door and lots of storage inside.
- The efficient main level includes an open great room, dining area, and kitchen, along with ample outdoor living space that is partly covered to accommodate all weather scenarios.
- Large service and storage areas in the pantry, mudroom, and garage allow you to remain organized, while a home office provides a quiet place for the work-at-home resident.
- Four bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a flexible bonus nook. The primary suite boasts a deluxe ensuite with access to the laundry room through the walk-in closet.
- A large rec area with wet bar can be found on the optional finished lower level, as well as a fifth bedroom, home gym, and storage. Take the stairs or elevator to easily maneuver between floors.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,036 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 963 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 8" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss