Modern 3-Bed Vacation Home with Dramatic Back Side
About This Plan
- All the action is directed towards the back in this 3-bed Exclusive modern house plan. Unassuming from the street, the back has a real "wow!" factor with lots of windows and outdoor spaces on both floors.
- A pair of French doors open of the entry porch and reveal an open floor plan inside.
- The living room flows into the kitchen which has a large island with sink and dishwasher on the working side and room for lots of people to sit on the living room side.
- The screened porch is accessible from the kitchen and has a fireplace. This makes a great spot to enjoy meals with the threat of bugs.
- The master suit is accessible from the living room by a pocket door and has access to the rear porch.
- Upstairs, two beds share a Jack-and-Jill bath and both have access to the covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 935 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 9"
- Depth: 39' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick