Modern 4-Bed House Plan with Indoor / Outdoor Living Spaces
About This Plan
- This L-shaped, modern house plan provides 4-bedrooms, and multiple, retractable walls on the main level allow you to enjoy an indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
- The two-story great room, with a fireplace, opens to the kitchen's oversized island with seating for four. The dining room is surrounded by three, retractable walls serving as an outdoor dining area during the warmer months. The chef in the house will enjoy the outdoor kitchen on the covered porch.
- Your first-floor, master suite awaits with a 5-fixture bath and large, walk-in closet. Sliding doors in the master lead you to the covered patio and provide ample natural light.
- A private, den, or guest bedroom, resides on the opposite side of the main level, with access to a quiet patio.
- Upstairs, a bridge-style hallway overlooks the great room and leads to a bedroom with a full bathroom. Two additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bathroom, and a bonus room - factored into the total living area - maximizes versatility.
- Entry from the 3-car garage leads to your first-floor, laundry room and walk-in pantry.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,103 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1132 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss