Modern 4-Bed Multi-Level House Plan with Garage Workshop
About This Plan
- Stone, brick, and horizontal siding adorn the exterior of this 4-bedroom, modern house plan which features two living rooms on the main level and a quiet den upstairs.
- The dining room and kitchen greet you upon entering through the large, front door. To the left, discover a family room with a fireplace.
- The kitchen includes a large island with seating for three for informal meals and a pocket door leads to a walk-in pantry. A sliding door invites you to enjoy the outdoors.
- A quiet, second, living room sits behind the laundry room.
- On the second level, a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and 5-fixture bathroom can be found alongside two additional bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bathroom.
- A few steps up from the second level, discover a private bedroom with a full bathroom, walk-in closet, and study. The 2-car garage includes a space for a workshop or hobby room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,135 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss