Modern Cabin with Loft and Detached Garage
About This Plan
- This modern cottage cabin gives you a loft overlooking the main floor and a detached 2-car garage that matches the look of the main home. It is connected to the house by a breezeway and a covered rear patio.
- Inside the entry is a bench and locker where you will kick off the shoes and get into the flipflops. Further inside is a bedroom with a walk up closet and a main bath.
- An over-sized patio door gives breathtaking views from the great room, dining and kitchen. Also in the kitchen is a walk-up pantry and a breakfast island.
- Upstairs you'll find the kids' bunk loft with an overlook out to the great room below and beyond into the covered porch with it's large trapezoid windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 921 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12