Modern Contemporary 3-Story Home Plan Ideal for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Just 20' wide, this contemporary home is ideal for narrow lots. The main level consists of the shared living spaces, along with a powder bath and stacked laundry closet. The kitchen includes a large island to increase workspace.
- The master bedroom can be found on the second level and has a balcony overlooking the front and a walk-in closet that leads to the 4-fixture bath with a 2-person shower. A second bedroom on this level includes a full bath, and the landing offers a space for a desk.
- Climb the final flight of stairs to the third level, which boasts a spacious bonus room with a wet bar. Sliding doors part to grant access to the scenic mezzanine, maximizing outdoor enjoyment. The third bedroom also resides on the upper level, along with a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68634VR, 68704VR and 680034VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 805 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 805 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 590 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 94 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floo 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss