Modern European 4-Bed House Plan with Home Office and Upstairs Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has an attractive brick and stone exterior with beefy timbers giving it a rustic, rugged look. The design gives you 2,570 square feet of heated living with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 1 half bathroom and encapsulates main-level living with a privately positioned master suite wing.
- The covered front entry opens into the foyer with the secondary bedrooms to the right and a home office to the left.
- A vaulted ceiling and fireplace await in the great room straight ahead. The back wall opens to the large screened porch. The vaulted ceiling is shared with the kitchen where a bar island gives you casual seating on two sides.
- The dining area is a fluid transition from the kitchen and overlooks the back property. The dining space leads into the patio which is connected to the screened porch.
- The split-bedroom design ensures each bedroom receives a comfortable level of privacy. The master bedroom has an 11' boxed ceiling. There's a freestanding tub in the ensuite as well as a walk-in shower. The large walk-in closet has direct access to the laundry room for your convenience.
- Stars go to a large 447 square foot bonus room - not factored in the total living area - and a bathroom (included in the total living area)
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 70575MK and 70691MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,419 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 151 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 487 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 591 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick