Modern Farmhouse Plan with Attached Garage In Back
About This Plan
- An L-shaped porch - part covered, part screened - give this 3-bed house plan country-farmhouse charm.
- Inside, the great room ceiling vaults to 16' and gets natural light from windows in the large front gable.
- An open floor plan makes the home great for entertaining. The kitchen and dining areas flow seamlessly together. A built-in eating area and an adjacent workspace and china cabinet makes the most out of every square foot in the home.
- In back, a grilling porch gives you another place to enjoy the fresh air.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and is split from the other bedrooms maximizing your privacy.
- A 2-car garage is tucked in back and is accessible through the utility room and drop zone.
- Related Plans: Detach the garage with house plan 28923JJ (1,697). Get a 2-bed version with house plan 28932JJ (1,636 sq. ft.). Get a bonus room with house plan 28931JJ (1,808 sq. ft.). Attach the garage to the home with a breezeway with house plans 28924JJ (1,895 sq. ft.) and 28925JJ (1,895 sq. ft.).
Main Floor - Basement Version
Unfinished Basement Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,809 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,809 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 3"
- Depth: 69' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick