Modern Farmhouse with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 2-story, Modern Farmhouse plan is highlighted on the exterior by a wrap around porch, metal roof, and board and batten siding.
- Inside, immediate impressions are made by a cozy study with a fireplace adjacent to the entrance.
- The main floor also features a large great room and breakfast area that leads to an open kitchen.
- The kitchen, with expansive work island, lies beneath its own beamed ceiling and is open to the dining area.
- Just up the stairs, the master suite features a beautiful cathedral ceiling.
- The master bath features his and her vanities, a walk-in shower, a compartmented toilet, and a massive walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The generously proportioned 3-car garage includes ample storage space upstairs.
- The garage accesses the home through a mudroom, complete with bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,467 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 8"
- Depth: 71' 5"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1114 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick