Modern Farmhouse with Semi-Attached Garage
About This Plan
- An L-shaped porch - part covered, part screened - give this 3-bed house plan country farmhouse charm.
- Inside, the great room ceiling vaults to 16' and gets natural light from windows in the large front gable.
- An open floor plan makes the home great for entertaining. The kitchen and dining areas flow seamlessly together. A built-in eating area and an adjacent workspace and china cabinet makes the most out of every square foot in the home.
- In back, a grilling porch gives you another place to enjoy the fresh air.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and is split from the other bedrooms maximizing your privacy.
- A matching 2-car hip-roofed semi-attached garage offers the country appeal of a detached garage with the benefits of a dry covered breezeway during storms.
- Related Plans: Add more space with house plans 28925JJ (1,895 sq. ft.) and 28936JJ (1,967 sq. ft.). Attach the garage with house plans 28933JJ (1,809 sq. ft.) and 28931JJ (1,808 sq. ft.). Get two bedrooms with house plan 28932JJ (1,636 sq. ft.). Detach the garage entirely with house plan 28923JJ (1,697 sq. ft.).
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,697 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 11"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick