Modern Home Plan with Second Floor Outdoor Balcony
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof and a second floor balcony with glass walls give this handsome Contemporary house plan great curb appeal.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out if building in a cold environment.
- The living room is open to the dining area and kitchen to give you a feeling of spaciousness.
- The back bedroom can be used alternatively as an office. Upstairs, you'll find the master suite with access to the balcony through sliding doors.
- Steps outside the side door on the main floor takes you to the 1-car garage.
- An unfinished lower level gives you expansion space.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 22399DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,188 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 843 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 345 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 843 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 33' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 348 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"