Two Bedroom Contemporary
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof and a second floor balcony with glass walls really boost the curb appeal of this handsome Contemporary house plan.
- With only two bedrooms, the home is easy to clean and maintain.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out in the winter.
- The living room is open to the dining area and kitchen to give you a feeling of spaciousness.
- One bedroom is on the first floor and the second one is upstairs by itself.
- Only 30' wide, the home is suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plan: Get a version with an attached garage with house plan 22561DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 924 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 294 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 21' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss