Modern House Plan with an RV Bay and Ground-level Apartment
About This Plan
- This modern house plan has special features like tall RV garage bays, a workshop, a 2-story entry foyer and a ground level apartment.
- There's a huge covered porch on the ground level and an even bigger uncovered balcony on the upper floor where the main living area is. Tall windows brighten the stairway and foyer.
- An apartment occupies the back of the ground floor, complete with its own living room, kitchenette and outdoor access.
- Upstairs, the open layout makes the whole living area feel huge. The family room ceiling vaults from 9' to 19'8" and sliding doors open to the balcony.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and enjoys balcony access. The second bedroom sits behind barn doors.
- The left garage bay has a 12' by 13'6" garage door and the right bay has an 18' by 13'6" garage door.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the lower level apartment with house plans 68814VR, 68618VR (2-bed version) and 68496VR (1-bed version).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 765 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,085 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 57' 3"
- Max ridge height: 41' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1067 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 14' 0" Second Floor / 19' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss