Modern House Plan with Curved Stair Wall
About This Plan
- Curved and arched porch roofs and a curved stair wall give a unique look to this Modern house plan.
- From the inside, the grand curved staircase catches your eyes as it gently sweeps up.
- Double doors open to reveal a den that shares a two-sided fireplace with the two-story great room that has a coffered ceiling at the top.
- The open layout gives you clear sight lines into the dining area and the spacious kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the rear covered deck with its outdoor fireplace.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor share the huge loft that has open railing so you can see into the foyer on one side and the great room on the other.
- The built-in computer deck is terrific for homework.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,962 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,918 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 288 sq. ft.
- Deck: 330 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss