Modern House Plan with Large Bonus Room Over the Garage
About This Plan
- A pleasing blend of different exterior materials gives a wonderful appearance to this modern 2-story house plan.
- In the foyer, doors swing inwards to give you access to the den in front. This space makes a great home office.
- In the kitchen, the huge island has seating for four and is positioned so you can see the great room, dining room and out to the covered outdoor living room while cooking.
- The first floor guest bedroom also has corner windows and convenient access to the garage.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the huge second floor where every bedroom has a walk-in closet. The laundry room has been placed on this level too - right where most of the laundry is generated.
- Use the giant bonus room however you wish, it's a wonderful space and is part of the total living area square footage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 23629JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,633 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,646 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,987 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss