Modern House Plan with Roof Top Deck
About This Plan
- Straight, clean lines and large expanses of glass give this Modern house plan a stylish look.
- Inside, a two-way fireplace warms both the kitchen/dining room area and the great room that is lined with bookshelves on one wall.
- The home was carefully designed to provide lots of storage space in the form of walk-in closets all throughout the home.
- Behind the kitchen wall, you get a huge walk-in pantry with two doors, one on each side.
- The amenities continue on the second floor where you have a bonus room- more of a flex room and included in the total living area of the home - and library/tech center.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have doors to a front-facing covered deck.
- Climb the stairs to the fabulous third floor roof top deck that offers wonderful views in all directions.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,825 sq. ft.
- Entry: 48 sq. ft.
- Deck: 461 sq. ft.
- Loft: 179 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss