About This Plan
- A stunning Contemporary facade and a spacious layout draw homeowners to this Florida house plan.
- The enormous great room reveals sliding glass doors that take you to the outdoor livings spaces, both covered and uncovered.
- Every room in the house gets a special ceiling treatment, giving the home a custom touch.
- Set in back of the home away from street noise, the very special master suite has a stunning bathroom and large his and her walk-in closets.
- A second floor lounge is available to friends and family and lies close to the two bedrooms on this floor.
- Relax in the shade or get some sun on the second floor balconies.
- Please note that the depth dimension is taken from the front entry to the exterior wall of the master bedroom. The pool design is specified as a potential design and is not included in the plans.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,226 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 941 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 313 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 748 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 487 sq. ft.
- Entry: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 107' 6"
- Depth: 75' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss