Modern Mountain House Plan with 3 Living Levels for a Side-sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This modern mountain plan gives you three living levels and is designed for a side sloping lot. Single sloped rooflines, cedar siding, and an abundance of windows create a magnificent curb appeal.
- On the lower level of the home, you'll find a family room with a decorative ceiling. Adjacent to the family room is a lounge with a wet bar and a built-in bench. A bedroom, bathroom and a storage area are also located on this level.
- Just up the stairs, the main level features a great room with a 2 story ceiling. Large windows surround the great room allowing you to take in the panoramic views. The kitchen, dining room, and great room flow seamlessly in an open layout. The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry. A family room has large sliding doors that lead out to a deck. The master suite includes his/her vanities, an enclosed toilet area, and a large walk-in closet with access to the home's laundry room.
- The second level includes 2 additional bedrooms and a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,718 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,641 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 684 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12