Modern Northwest House Plan with Den and Guest Bedroom
About This Plan
- A collection of modern siding materials adorn this Northwest house plan, which delivers an open concept living space on the main level, along with a quiet den and guest bedroom.
- Enter from the 3-car tandem garage to find built-in lockers and a nearby powder bath.
- Two sets of sliding doors create a seamless flow between the great room and covered patio, while the adjoining kitchen boasts a seating bar at the kitchen island, walk-in pantry, and loads of workspace.
- Four bedrooms and a bonus room surround the centrally-located laundry room upstairs.
- Relax in the master suite which is paired with a 5-fixture ensuite with a freestanding tub and his and hers closets.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,073 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss