Modern Northwest House Plan with Lower-Level Rec Room
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This modern beauty offers multiple exterior materials which compliment each other to provide an intriguing curb appeal. An open layout on the main level and spacious services areas allow this house to accommodate for any size family.
- A double-sided fireplace provides a sense of comfort for both the dining and great room, and multiple access points to the covered deck encourages outdoor living.
- Retreat to your second-level, master bedroom which features a walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bathroom with a separate toilet room. Sliding doors lead to a private, covered deck.
- Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a laundry room, and office nook with an attached covered deck.
- The lower level provides a recreation room with a walk-out patio and wet bar, a bedroom, full bathroom, the 3-car garage, and a roomy mudroom with built-ins.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,452 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss