Modern One-Level House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Brick and horizontal siding, beneath a cross-hipped roof, enhance the exterior of this modern ranch house plan.
- Both the formal entry and garage entry lead to the main foyer which includes a coat closet. Past a quiet bedroom that sits towards the front of the home, the shared living space greets you. Clean sight lines between the family room, kitchen, and dining room promote easy conversation.
- A kitchen island includes a sink and provides additional workspace. The neighboring dining room offers rearward views and a door leads to the backyard.
- The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and a full bathroom, and is ideally located across from the laundry room.
- A third bedroom shares the full bathroom on the main floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12